banana muffins healthy
( 12 muffins )
– 1 1/2 cups of flour
– 3/4 cup white sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 3 mashed bananas
– 1 egg
– 1/3 cup of melted butter or 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
– chocolate chips
1) In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix them up.
2) In another bowl, combine the bananas, egg, vanilla, sugar, and melted butter/oil.
3) Preheat the oven at 175°C. Fold in flour mixture with the second bowl mixture.
4) Scoop the mixture into muffin pans and add in some chocolate chips.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes with fire only set below the pans and another 12 minutes with fire set above and below.